BOWTECH RECKONING GEN2 SD FOR SALE
The Reckoning Gen2 SD was specifically designed for the competitive archer with a less-than-average draw length wanting the superior accuracy of the DeadLock Cam System. Built with a stable and forgiving 36″ Axle to Axle, the Reckoning Gen2 SD provides confidence that the last shot is just as accurate as the first to win the match. Designed hand-in-hand with top professional archers, this short-draw performer sacrifices nothing when winning is on the line.
BOWTECH RECKONING GEN2 SD FEATURES
SHORT DRAW PRECISION ACCURACY
- Designed in conjunction with top professional archers every step of the way.
- Driven by the most accurate cam system ever developed, DeadLock.
- Specifically designed for archers with less than average draw lengths wanting the competitive advantage
- GripLock allows custom positioning of grip angle to fine-tune hold for increased accuracy.
- FlipDisc Pro provides multiple let-off settings. You choose your perfect setting.
- Strategically located Orbit Dampeners eliminate noise created by shock and vibration.
MASS WEIGHT4.5 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW LENGTH23″ – 26.5″
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
DRAW WEIGHT40, 50, 60 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
AXLE TO AXLE36″
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot while a shorter brace height can make a fast bow even faster.