BOWTECH SS34 FOR SALE
The SS34 is undeniably one smooth machine, from start to finish. The optimized DeadLock cam system is specifically designed to provide precision, locked-in accuracy combined with the smoothest draw ever in a bow. The ultra-stable 34” axle-to-axle further increases shot-to-shot accuracy. Not only smooth on the draw but virtually vibration free due to the Orbit Dampeners being strategically placed in line with the string path. When nothing but smooth will do, the SS34 is perfection in shooting bliss.
BOWTECH SS34 FEATURES
- The smoothest machine, from start to finish.
- The perfect combination of maneuverability and increased stability.
- Equipped with The DeadLock Cam System: The quickest and simplest way to achieve perfect arrow flight and repeatable accuracy.
- Features the Integrate Mounting System dovetail for use with arrow rests equipped with IMS.
- The strategically positioned Orbit Dampeners virtually eliminate vibration and noise on the shot.
- *Alternate and custom decoration options are subject to upcharges
MASS WEIGHT4.7 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW LENGTH26″ – 31.5″
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
DRAW WEIGHT50, 60, 70 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
AXLE TO AXLE34″
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot while a shorter brace height can make a fast bow even faster.